SBS

Hey, I know you know a few silly buggers. Describe them and what they do right here.

Friday, May 22, 2015

"You Can't Argue With a Twit" a new blog

Sometimes I just can't help myself. I got an idea for a blog theme. I thought about it for a while. I posted to FB and Twitter asking what people thought of it and getting no negative replies decided that it was a GO. Therefore, I did it. It's called "You Can't Argue With a Twit". Once up and live it received 36 pageviews before I even got around to promoting it. This Internet is amazing. Thanks to DARPA for inventing it and making it possible for computers to form networks even though THAT will be the eventual downfall of the human race.  "What part of SkyNet don't you understand?"

If you have any examples, send them. Post in the comments or tell me you have something and I'll send you an email to send to. I'm open to Guests and regular Contributors. I think this one is going to be BIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment