SBS

Hey, I know you know a few silly buggers. Describe them and what they do right here.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Silly Firefly

Late in the evening I was sitting at my dining room table typing at my laptop computer. The darkened window would normally show me the new spring leaves of the trees that have returned to their annual green. There on the glass outside was the intermittent green flash of a firefly. Alone in his attractiveness he was plying a futile effort at sex. This is only the middle of May, I reasoned. Now was no time for fireflies. Their time is supposed to be June and July. His time was supposed to be then, not now.

The silly bugger would not be bugging anyone at all. I turned off the lights and went out to the back yard to see if he was indeed alone. To his dismay, he was. It just doesn't pay to be premature or late when dealing with sex. Unless the ladies emerge tomorrow evening he may never experience the joys of simultaneous orgasmic tail flashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment