SBS

Hey, I know you know a few silly buggers. Describe them and what they do right here.

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Make America Grate

I lay down on the sofa for a mid-afternoon nap and was quickly asleep. I had propped my head on the thick upholstered arm of the sofa and had the back of my neck directly against it. When I awakened the entire back of my head and neck were numb from the pressure. I was panicked at first. The thought of what Sarah Palin says popped into my mind. What she said was making sense. Rick Santorum was not an analpore and Donald trump had all the right answers to Make America Grate. I suddenly realized that with part of my brain asleep I was a Republican. As the blood returned to circulation in my scalp and neck it felt cool and tingly. My thinking became clear again and my Democratic leaning returned to full prominence.



Tweet This Post
Author's Note: The book cover images in the side margins of this blog are my own publications of eBooks available at both Amazon and B&N. Please take a moment and go to the sites and read about them. Then if you like it, buy one or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment