SBS

Hey, I know you know a few silly buggers. Describe them and what they do right here.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

So this guy robs a bank wearing a fake beard and...

So this guy robs a bank wearing a fake beard and sunglasses. The bank is in a plaza which, BTW, backs up to the police station. He grabs a cab and takes it about two blocks when he jumps out, runs in the front door of a law office and out the back door, which puts him behind an 8 foot  fence in the parking lot of another bank, which he has to jump over. Security footage shows him stopping a car coming through the drive-through and saying something to the driver. And then he runs off. Police soon nab him at the train station waiting for a train.

First of all, I am not making this up, I swear. Second, I work in the second bank, and I can tell you if we had a customer wearing a fake beard and sunglasses no one would even  to look up. I mean, we have free coffee. Third, his getaway is a cab and public transportation? Fourth, this is his MO--he was wanted for a similar crime in New Hampshire. You can read more about this at  http://gloucesterclam.com/2015/03/13/beard-on-the-run/

No comments:

Post a Comment